Friday, November 05, 2010

Just some pics...

I was having fun with the camera tonight and thought I would share my beauties! Although I do have a disclaimer; Harvey took the one of Madison...talented man he is!

My Beautiful Savannah is turning 11 this month. I can't believe how mature she is starting to look. If I could slow things down I would, although the prospects of having a full time babysitter in the house are quite appealing!


My Sweet Bear, does she ever take a bad picture? Always camera ready. I love this little ball of personality.


My Beautiful Maddie. Every time I see a picture of her my heart flutters. She's my tender but driven little girl.


Oh my boy! This little man is spoiled and loved by every female in our house. I could have put a few pictures of him smiling his precious little smile but I chose the goofy one, why?...Because I can't get over those beautiful eyes!

4 comments:

England Family said...

Gorgeous pictures... gorgeous kids! They really are growing up quickly. We would love to see you, we are around all month. We aren't going anywhere. Chris' mom and her husband are coming on 16th Nov and will be here until Feb. So we are here for the whole time. Let us know when you are free. Our kids track out for Christmas Dec 3rd also. Let us know!

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

Man I can't believe how fast everyones kids are growing up! Time does not stand still.

julia said...

Your children are so gorgeous!! They looked so little when they left England!, now they all grown up! Great photograpy!!
Big hello from all at Griffydam


Julia, James, Oliver Tom
xx

Mary said...

I love, how much you love, your children! ☺