Sunday, November 21, 2010

Halloween Stuff

So now that Thanksgiving is approaching I decided to post Halloween stuff before it became awkwardly late. Halloween this year was quite different, aside from the fact it was on a Sunday and we decided that in order to observe the Sabbath Day we weren't going to trick or treat on that day; it also came and went before I had time to plan. On friday we had our church's trunk or treat and unfortunately I had the flu. It was solely up to Harvey to put costumes together and come up with something creative for himself, which consisted of a wig. Saturday I was feeling better so we jetted over to our friends house where they annually have a hayride around the neighborhood and do some trick or treating. Harvey painfully watched the kids gain more candy and tried to endure 2 hours of the cold and monotonous doorbell ringing, while I hung out with my friend in her wonderfully warm house and used Emma as the excuse to do so. Awesome! Thanks Emmy!


Although I was unable to get pictures of the kids in their costumes we did get some of the pumpkin carving festivities.

We've got Sav's attempts and concentration

We've got Madison patient look or is that a bit if impatience I detect? As she waits for a knife.


We've captured Harvey's intensity when it comes to pumpkin carvin'.


The fun goopy gloppy mess.


Our dear friends the Wolf's came over to participate in the goopy fun


And Carson did more mess making than actually carving or gutting, but at least he participated boy style!



Where's Rylie? She's too much of a diva to subject herself to the mess that pumpkin carving entails and she opted to sit in the next room and continue her dancing and singing and make believing.

0 comments: