
For 12 years I have watched you make faces at yourself in the mirror...
For 12 years I have watched you achieve the perfect toe point...
For 12 years I have watched you change into scrubs every night...
For 12 years I have heard the gum chopping...
For 12 years I have listened and watched basketball games...
For 12 years I have had late night cereal feasts with you...
For 12 years I have had to teach you proper table manners...
For 12 years I have argued about car seats....
For 12 years I have eaten the ONE meal you make, bean burritos...
For 12 years I have listened to your gripes about politics and government...
For 12 years I have enjoyed your waves of fitness fanaticism...
But...
For 12 years I have enjoyed the adventures...
For 12 years I have watched in amazement you achieve your goals...
For 12 years I have sat back in admiration as I watch you engage with people of all types...
For 12 years I have spent enjoying time in your presence...
For 12 years I have boasted about your achievements and accomplishments...
For 12 year I have felt safe in your protective embrace...
For 12 years I have felt more loved than I probably deserve...
And have loved more than I ever felt possible.
Happy Anniversary Harvey! You are the love of my life!



6 comments:
Happy 12th...
What a sweet tribute, you really have a way with words Lindsay. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! You two are such an awesome cute couple!
I love that! Hope you had a great day. xx
Congrats guys. I have a new blog address www.thepresburys.blogspot.com as we are no longer living at BBFH!
Lovely post Linds. Congrats guys!x x x
Post a Comment