Tuesday, March 30, 2010

That's right!


Rylie is my superstar. I have often mentioned how comical and dramatic she is. This was a conversation we had the other day.


She has just started preschool and this school takes place at a local church, which means they have gospel time. Well Rylie is feeling the soul baby!

Ry: "Mom, you are my favorite mommy."

Me: "Well you are my favorite Rylie!"

Ry: "That's right. Because we BELOONNGGG to JESUS (Jesus being said with a heavy southern accent!)

She then raises her hands in the air and shouts,

"WAAAHHHOOOO!"

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

Can I just kiss her? She is a doll. Love that she is picking up the southern accent. Kaydon came home from school a few months ago and said "My teacher told me take out the 'yella' folder and I had no clue what she was talking about." You would since he has lived in the south his whole life he would pick up the accent or at least understand it.

Lynnie said...

Glad to see you all are becomin real Virginians! I wonder how far from us you really are - must be further south since we're right on the whole DC/Northern VA borderline. If you guys ever make it up here give us a shout - genhos@gmail.com - we'd love to catch up!

Camden said...

That is awesome!! I would like a recording of that please!! Morgan also goes to a church preschool but we must not be far enough south for the accent. He now prays with his hands together (instead of arms folded) and says 'ahh-men'. I think it's funny and will pass--kent does not.