Okay so halloween in the States is a CRAZY time of year! I can't believe how busy we were last week with parties and costumes and candy! However, we did manage to have an amazing amount of FUN! After all the school parties we decided to throw one of our own which included a campout as well! We will post pics as soon as our good friend and photographer Darrell sends them our way! The following day we finally went trick or treating after 3 years! The kids loved it, even though it rained on them! Here are a few pics of our halloween costumes this year:
Our Rylie Bear, a beautiful princess; we only wish she behaved like one!

Our gorgeous little midnight fairy. She couldn't have been happier with her costume this year!

Carson was a transformer. I have no clue how he even knows what a transformer is, but that was his request!

Carson and his best buddy batman (a.k.a Dustin). I think it is so cute how serious they are in this picture.

Forget the all those hollywood vampires; this is the most beautiful vampire I have ever seen!

The Manning and Scott kids with D sandwiched right in the middle! We went to their house to do our door to door trick or treating this year, since we live in the middle of nowhere! I think we would have walked a total of 2 miles and made it to 4 houses! So thank you Manning's for letting us bombard your house on Halloween night!



4 comments:
Love the costumes! Sounds like y'all had a super time. Can't wait to see pics of the campout.
looks like great fun- although I am not so sure about the campout! Think I read on FB somewhere that you stayed inside? Sounds good to me! Will email you the dates- haven't forgotten, just been super busy! Will check them and email them today. xx
The kids looked fab!! I loved Madison's costume!! Glad you all had fun x
Awesome costumes! They all looked adroable.
Post a Comment