Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You asked for it!...

Okay...you asked for it! Here is a picture of the frizz, however you aren't quite getting the full effect, my hair was still damp. By the end of the day it is a massive pile of craziness on top of my head!

And for my sisters who have never seen me past my first trimester, here is the pic of my big belly at 29 weeks! This will probably be the last picture you will see of me for at least another year unless by some random accident! So enjoy!




17 comments:

Mills Family said...

Beautiful Linds!

Weston and William's Blog said...

Lindsay- you are BEAUTIFUL pregnant!!!

Lisa said...

You look great!!! A beautiful pregnant woman!!

Ford Family said...

I don't know what you are complaining about! I think it looks great. I love the hair, and the pregnant belly. It looks all baby to me. Miss you, especially after Saturday. xx

Sunshine Promises said...

This was NOT what I was expecting when you wrote about frizz. You look beautifully radiant! Your eyes must be pregnant and fooling you.

Unknown said...

You look lovely! Your hair looks lovely.

The Harpers said...

Oh stop! That hair is super cute. And you look awesome!

Anna and Ryan said...

You look adorable and your curly hair is beautiful...it does NOT look like a bad perm.

Jill said...

I think you look great!!

Mandy said...

Okay, you're TOTALLY GORGEOUS! I don't feel bad for you. Your belly looks great and hair is great too!

England Family said...

Look at you! You look great. My belly is bigger than yours still from having Oliver! You look cute and pregnant and it is a perfect bump! You look really well and happy! Thanks for letting us see you at last!

Heather S said...

I concur with everyone else. You do look beautiful.

Jessica said...

You look lovely:)

Debs said...

Linds you hair is absolutely beautiful!!! And you belly is beautiful too x x x

Debs said...

Linds I wanted to see a picture of you pregnant, not some front page model from a mothering magazine.

dan

Carol Mc said...

Hi Linsay I think you look great, a agree with Dan super model or what, you are looking fantastic. My bex has just gien birth to a little boy joshua 10lbs 7 oz, her 1st baby and ur 1st grandchild it is soooo much fun take care Carolx

Unknown said...

You pic is beautiful. I was a childbirth educator and studying at one time to be a midwife and am one of those people who happen to think that pregnant women are gorgeous. And you certainly are that my dear. I just happened on your blog from my blog http://moutainmomscabin.blogspot.com and am really enjoying all your adventures with your little ones. Keep up the good work mom. And take it easy.