I got to go on a field trip with Carson this week. We went to a local dairy farm. I learned two things on this trip:
1) I hate dairy farms
2) Carson may be a future dairy farmer
The boy loved every minute of this experience. Especially the baby calves; where he was the only child that dared stick his fingers in the cows mouth so it would suck on them; I watched and nearly barfed. I stood by in bewilderment knowing full well I birthed this child but realizing we couldn't be more opposite in this very thing. I stayed far, far away from the cows and breathed through my mouth the entire time; while he plunged deep into the hay, breathed in the manure and relished in the experience. Here are some cute pics I got from the outing though.






Wednesday, November 04, 2009
Farm Boy
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Come on Lindsay.......I could see you being a farmer girl...with some cute boots! It is all about the right boots that will make you the best farmer...that is what I heard..:) lol
What great photos Linds! Love to you all x x x
Having been married to a "farmer" for 31 years, I'd say they make the best husbands and fathers :)
That is stinkin cute. I wish we went on cool field trips like that........
How cute! I always wanted to live on a farm when I was younger- til I realised the hard work involved!!
I love dairy farms. Fresh milk is the best! I loved the midnight fairy costume in your Halloween post.
Post a Comment