Sorry for the long delay in posts! We are right in the middle of moving into our brand new house! After waiting on a final decision regarding Harvey's job; on Monday we received good news from Rolls Royce (he is still an employee!) and by Wednesday we had the moving van here with all our stuff!!! So we have been rigorously moving our stuff in. Pictures and details, soon to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Oh exciting!!! You must be so pleased and eager to settle properly! Hope the move goes well and look forward to seeing photos! x
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,.....it is time to celebrate! I am so happy for you all.
Please post lots of pictures and details. Is this the home with horse rights?
Love to you all!
Man I was getting worried about ya there for a minute. I am jealous that we put offers in on our houses the same day and you are already moving in. But I am being very patient. Can't wait to see your pictures soon!
Hi
I stumbled across your blog on LDS BLOGS. I thought you mighe be interested in a site my wife and I just built called MormonsMadeSimple.com, which uses simple, explanatory videos to explain the Mormon faith. Feel free to feature any of these videos on your blog, or just share them with non-member friends. We're hoping these videos will be missionary tools to help members share their beliefs. Anyway, sorry to spam your comments section. I couldn't find any contact information for you on your blog.
- Doug & Laurel
I am on the edge of my seat. I Can't wait to here where you are headed. Are you staying in VA or moving to another state? Keep us posted. We are staying tuned!
Excited for ya! can't wait to hear more....good luck on the move it..
Good for you! I was hoping the delay in your posts was because you had been finally able to more into a house. Bet the kids are so excited. Cant wait to hear more. xx
Good for you! Hope everything goes smoothly.
Yippee! We are cheering for you guys!
Still waiting for pictures:)
Hope all is going well with the move. x Only 5 weeks left til the baby's due! Will keep you updated!
Post a Comment