Bravery is fighting through the lonelinessBravery is not always giant in nature
Bravery is taking the first step into the great unknown
Bravery is not always having control
Bravery, at times, is relinquishing that control for the greater good of the family
Bravery is enduring your trials with faith
Bravery is getting out of your comfort zone
Bravery is being afraid of what is ahead but still continuing forward
Bravery is a child facing her greatest fears
Bravery is taking your first step into a new school and not turning back
Bravery is a 9 year old and a 6 year old starting all over again
Bravery is Savannah and Madison Scott
Bravery is enduring your trials with faith
Bravery is getting out of your comfort zone
Bravery is being afraid of what is ahead but still continuing forward

Bravery is a child facing her greatest fears
Bravery is taking your first step into a new school and not turning back
Bravery is a 9 year old and a 6 year old starting all over again
Bravery is Savannah and Madison Scott



11 comments:
I felt full of emotion reading this Linds! Best of luck to your two beautiful girls as they start their new school. They are SO brave! x x x
Hope they have a great time, I'm sure they will settle in really well, but you are right- it is such a brave thing for them to be doing.
Way to go girls!! I know you'll make lots of new friends before the week is over...You rock! Enjoy your new adventure..I know you are going to have a wonderful time.
Even though you know it will in the end be okay, I think it's almost as hard for a mom as for the kids.
Good Luck girls. We love you and are proud of you and are so impressed with how brave you both are! You are great, everyone will love you just like we all do!
I hope everything goes well and they enjoy their class!
crossing the fingers and hoping for the best. i was amazed how paige transitioned from ny, wi, tx..kids are truly amazing!
Hi all, just wanted to send our love to the girls tell them to remeber there first days at griffydam and how scarey that must have been for them and then how it all worked out well in the end. Missing you all loads , take care Kirsty and the Girls xx
I'm cheering for them too! They are going to do great. They have a mom that has taught them how to be a good friend.
Hi, reading your words has made me tearful again!! I hope you are all ok and settling in ok. Did you get my email? We are thinking of you. x
The girls are beautiful and know how to make friends, they will be great. Love Aunt Pam
Post a Comment