Tuesday, January 29, 2008

You look tired!


"You look tired!" Has to be, to me, one of the worst things to hear. Lately, I have heard it everyday, several times a day. They may as well say, you look old and crappy! Because I don't feel tired, I am getting adequate amounts of sleep. So if you don't feel tired, but you look tired, I can only conclude one thing, I am looking old! I turned 30 this year and with that dreaded birthday has come more wrinkles and apparently very dark circles under my eyes! I wonder what 31 will bring me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop it Lindsay! You do not look old. You look beautiful.

Mom

Lisa said...

You look HOT!!!

tami said...

I hate comments like that!

Next time, you should just say, "yes, I am. It'd be great if you'd take my kids for the day" and see if you can get some free babysitting. :)

You look great!

Brad said...

You look like your mother in this shot...she's way older than 31...