Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hair disaster



We spontaneously went into a salon at the mall and got Madison's hair cut. Rylie started to cry and instead of getting her out of her stroller to crawl around on the hair covered floor I opted to takE the stroller out and strolling back and forth, from one side of the salon to the other. Well because of this I wasn't able to add imput into Madison's hair and when I entered back into the salon I was in for quite the drama. As soon as Madison saw how short her hair was she burst into tears. This was quite the outburst, wailing and pulling at her hair as if she was going to pull it off, yelling, "I hate it, I hate it!" My first thought wasn't, "Poor Maddie," it was without a doubt, "This poor stylist, I feel so bad, Maddie please be quiet!" I felt so bad for this stylist. I gave her free reign and this was the result. Once we finally had Madison settled down, and she actually looked at her hair cut in the mirror, she was able to realize how adorable she was. Now she loves it, you say she is cute and she says, "Thanks, I like it too!" Unfortunately we didn't come to this realization until after we got home. We left that poor stylist with Madison hysterical. After a long talk Madison and I came to the conclusion that the best thing to do would be to write a letter of apology and send this picture to that poor, and surely traumatized stylist, who probably abandoned her career forever after dealing with MY MADDIE!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

She looks adorable. I love it!

Camden said...

I love short hair on little girls (obviously), it's the best. She's darling.