Blogging has become a tad bit more uncreative and unproductive now that I have left my battery charger for my nikon in VA. Now I have to solely rely upon my husband's iphone to do what my nikon used to. Sadly enough it doesn't and now I have to wait for my busy hubby to connect his phone to the computer and download all the pictures from it. Which in the blogging world seems to take ions especially when you got stuff to write about and journal. So here's to playing catch-up until the nikon battery charger is safely back in my hands.
So to sum up the rest of Christmas break here are a few pics! We finally purchased the pass of all passes and went to trafalga to celebrate. It is a fun place with laser tag (my first time ever, it was so fun and I realized I rock at it), miniature golf, bumper cars, arcade, speedway, and an indoor play yard for the little ones. Here are a few pictures. I thought Harvey had taken more but here we go again with the downfall of not having me in charge of the camera!
Here is Carson on the climbing wall! Go Buddy!

An added plus to being in Utah is we get to go everywhere with cousins. Here is cousin Tanner making his way up the wall.

My monkey Madison up the wall in a flash!
0 comments:
Post a Comment