Friday, August 27, 2010

Rylie's Utah Photo Shoot



One of the things I love most about Utah is the mountains. They are majestic in every way. I can't help but feel slightly emotional each time we drive into the valley. Although I grew up there I will never get over just how beautiful Northern Utah really is. So because the mountains are on my list of favorites we try to live in them as often as we can while we are visiting family. One of the days we had there we ventured up American Fork canyon and soaked ourselves in Tibblefork Reservoir.


I was snapping some pictures of the surrounding area and Rylie asked for me to take some pictures of her. Now taking a picture of Rylie is not a smile and shoot affair. It is a full body experience. How in the world does she know how to get into it like this is beyond me, but she really knows how to work her stuff. Here are the results from our photo shoot:











And what's a photo shoot without showing off a little cute buttocks!



2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Ha! Ha! Love the photo shoots! I love tibblefork too! Such a gorgeous area!

The Wolf Family said...

The one of her with her 'serious pout' is HILARIOUS! Quite the natural! :)