Friday, February 19, 2010

Second to none

I visited Madison's class yesterday to do a Chinese New Year Presentation. Since Harvey is out of town I had no choice but to take Rylie and Emma. As we were walking out of the school Rylie says to me, "Mom, I am not Madison's sister, I'm Rylie!"

Apparently in Madison's class that afternoon she was defined as "Madison's sister," and clearly didn't appreciate it. So I explained that she was indeed Rylie but she was also Madison's sister. She quickly retorted, "I am not Madison's sister; Madison is Rylie's sister!"

And there you have it. A clear definition of my Rylie's attitude and confidence. She comes second to none and will never be defined by whom she associates with. She is who she is and by golly she is proud of it!

2 comments:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

Love it! How are you?

Ford Family said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!