We have had this character in our lives now for 3 years. Life with her has been full of extremes.
When she was born she arrived extremely fast...
Once she arrived she cried extremely hard...
For an extremely long time, 8 months to be exact...
She now laughs extremely hard...
Communiates extremely well...
Has an extremely vivid imagination...
Has most current pop songs memorized to extreme perfection...
She pretends she is famous by striking many poses when you take a picture,
She can sing all songs perfectly on tune,
She can find various rythmns to songs,
She can fake cry, even pulling forth tears,
She can be screaming fits of rage one minute and the next be so sweet you can taste the sugar in the air,
She gives the best cuddles,
She gets fire raging mad when she gets hurt,
And she does all this with extreme perfection.
Happy Birthday my Diva Rylie. We love you so much and are so grateful we have you to make our lives extremely comical, hysterical and playful.




9 comments:
Happy Birthday Ry! I love that picture of her! I cannot believe she is already three! Your kiddies are growing fast!
Happy Birthday!
I wish you guys where closer...having our annual cheese and chocolate party on Saturday..if you happen to be in texas...come join us!
Love the picture! Happy Birthday Rylie.
she's absolutely gorgeous! hope you're all doing well!
Happy Birthday to Rylie!! Can't believe she's 3 already and looking so gorgeous and grown-up!! We celebrated her 1st birthday with her, she was just a baby then x x
Happy 3rd Birthday beautiful lady! She is so beautiful Lyndsay. I love that photo! Hope she had a great day! Can't believe how grown up she is getting!
Happy Birthday Rylie! I had to look twice she so grown up! I picture her running around in those little red shoes she had!
Cake is great!
Julia James Tom Oliver
xxx
Happy birthday rylie! Like everyone else I can't believe she's three already! X
awwww so cool! I love little girls like that! I have one! When you wrote "She gets fire raging mad when she gets hurt"... I straight away said "Thats Hattie too"!!!
Post a Comment