Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A summer hiatus

I have taken a long break away from blogging.  I could call it "prioritizing", I was just too busy.  I could call "lacking in creativity", I felt uninspired in my writing...but let's face it there was truly only one reason why, I am stinking lazy.  There is something about having to take the picture, download it to my computer, editing the said picture, then to strive to write something creative and wonderful and post it hoping it will be widely accepted and if even that just read.  But I found these babies the other day and a film of guilt covered over me and I knew I had to continue on my blogging journey.



 I don't journal, I don't do any geneology, and I no longer scrapbook.  This is the only way in which I record my family history.  And compared to what I could be doing, writing until my hand hurts, researching my ancestors and destroying my house with paper and stickers laid out across the kitchen table and neglecting my children in the process; blogging doesn't seem so bad now.  So forgive me as I try to update over the next few weeks.

0 comments: