Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Friends Forever

BFF, whenever I think of this phrase or even say it for that matter, I do so with a mock in my voice. To me it signifies juvenial and immaturity.

That is until I came upon this photo:

Seriously, this photo, although it makes me laugh because we are all geeks, it also makes my heart hurt. The first words that come to my mind are, "BFF." And I miss them.


All the places we have lived and all the moves we have made I have made BFF's. I hope you know who you are. I miss them all the time and find myself full of gratitude for the permanent place that hold within my heart. Although I may sound like a middle schooler when I say it, I mean it, I love all my BFF's!


2 comments:

The Wolf Family said...

and we love our BFFs! :)

Angie said...

I know that I am your BS....Which is your best sister:)