Each and every day that I live with you is unpredictable. There are highs and lows, hot and colds, ins and outs and crazy emotional rollercoaster rides each and every day. There is nothing mediocre about you and I love every minute spent with you.
I love that when a picture is being taken of you, you immediately strike a pose.
I love that you can cry about your inability to put your shoes on one minute and then as soon as its on the tears stop and you are skipping steps in those tiny little shoes.
I love that you are singing ALL the time and that you hit the notes with perfect tune.
I love that you can take anything beit pencils, pens, spoons, etc...and let your imagination take hold and suddenly they are people with personalities and you are entertained for hours.
I love that all Carson has to do to send you into a screaming fit is stand in your way or poke you.
I love that you can send yourself into laughing hysterics by repeating verbatim lines from movies.
I love that breakfast is a meal you could eat all day.
I love that you melt into me when I hold you.
I love that you will talk to anyone that will listen.
I love that you love your daddy with every ounce of your being.
I love that you are mine, that you are part of me and that you are the only child that doesn't look like her daddy!
Happy Birthday my sweet Rylie Jane!




3 comments:
Happy Birthday little one and love the the mokey!
Can't believe she is four! Precious girl! (Linds, the red letters are hard to read on the black background.)
Hey Lyns,
I am headed out to Philadelphia in June for 3 weeks!! I know that is a bit far off from now. But everytime I read your blog I miss your fam. and wish we could catch up. How far are you from Philly? Will you be around in June?? If not we will also be in utah the last week of July. Just want to catch up some how if we can. Hope you are well.Laura
Post a Comment