Thursday, December 02, 2010

The Transformation

Things are changing here at the Scott House


We had a tiny 1 car garage before

That my van couldn't fit into

But dreams are coming true

The 2 car garage is going up


And the coveted------

Best thing to happen to a mom-------

Hides the messes-----

The dirt-------

The SHOES!!!!...

It's my MUDROOM


I can't wait until it's finished!!!!!

Enjoy the Pics Pops!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I almost cannot stand seeing pictures of Emma because I just miss that chubby girl SO much! I am also impressed by the garage. That is exciting! Is Harvey building by himself?

Heather S said...

For Thanksgiving we named two things we are thankful for...one of mine was my garage. I love a garage....especially during winter.

That mudroom is awesome. More of a mudhouse.....nice size!

Sunshine Promises said...

That's HEAVEN! I am so happy for you. You so deserve that.

And - I must say - I covet the property surrounding your home. That is my dream. How peaceful and serene it looks. Delightful.