- Stopping dead in her tracks at the very sound of High school Musical blaring through the speakers.
- If music isn't playing than she'll be singing.
- Going from a hysterical cry to a hysterical laugh in a matter of seconds.
- Loves the way her hair feels on her bare back.
- The latest fashion is wearing only a diaper with her bright red fashionable shoes.
- Being scared of her mother's loud laugh, the very sound of it gets her jumping and running for cover.
- If you get in her face expect a slap.
- Never walking always running; but running very, very slowly.
- Naturally a nerd, but walking and talking like she is the coolest cat in the house.
- Never to be defined as a gentle breeze, always by a raging storm.
- Calls movies by the song that was made famous by them; example, High school Musical is "Start of Something New," Madagascar is "I like to move it, move it!" Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is "Hot dog."
- No matter how hard she tries to be a stinker we can't help but see that "sweetheart" that lies deep within her.
Happy Birthday Baby! You are such a special little girl, and we all adore you to pieces. There is no doubt you are spoiled and loved. We are so grateful you are in our family!



11 comments:
I can't believe she's two! She looks so grown up! She's so cute. I love the cake, did you make it? That list of things is such a nice thing to do- I am going to copy that idea on my kids birthdays! Wish you were still here in England- we all miss you. x
Goodness - a two year old already!! She's so cute and looking so grown up. The cake is beautiful! Olivia is just the same about loving the feel of her hair on her bare back - she puts her head right back and swishes it around t feel it on her skin!! Miss you x
She is gorgeous! Happy Birthday Rylie. She looks like she was having a wonderful time. She is the cutest little girl! You must fill us in on your house. I am dying to know all about it and just how far away from Raleigh it is! Hope to see you very soon!
Happy Birthday to Rylie! So fun. I love that she and Jude are one day apart. Too bad he is a boy because that cute heart valentines cake looks awesome! Although Sibley is february too. I would love to see Jude and Rylie together. They would be loud and singing and slapping away!
What cute pictures. Happy Birthday! Seems she and our two year old have a few things in common :)
I hope she had a wonderful birthday. I think with a cake like that she would definitely have a great birthday!
She looks so grown up...now that she is getting so much hair. Wow. Beautiful eyes!
Happy Birthday Rylie! Love the sunglasses.
You have only been gone a few weeks yet Rylie looks so different and grown up. Looks like she had a great birthday X
Happy Birthday Rylie! Good job on that cake! I am very impressed!
Happy Birthday Riley!! your little baby is growig so quickly into a beautful little girl.Enjoy every moment as it goes too quickly!
Julia James Tom Oliver Watson
x
Your kids are so cute! We decided to go private on our blog and I don't have your email. If you'd like an invite send me an email. Thanks lshuldberg@yahoo.com
Post a Comment