Sunday, September 09, 2007

Madison's song


Please excuse me for the story but I can't resist, I laughed so hard. Rylie was sitting on the kitchen floor while I was making dinner. She, as always, started to fuss. The little mother Maddie came running in from the other room sat on the floor besides Rylie and began singing one of her many "made-up" songs. The melody was sweet but the words, well...you decide. "Rylie is sitting on her ass, she's sitting on her ass. Yes, Rylie is sitting on her ass!" Before she could go any further I had to get clarification, never having said the phrase myself I had to know if that was truly what she was saying. Oh yes, that was what she was saying. Where did you hear that from? Spiderman was the answer! I thought maybe Uncle Brad or Papa, but no spiderman was the culprit!

3 comments:

leslie said...

that is hilarious!! so happy you found your way back into the blogging world. i missed you!

Brad said...

It is indeed a sad world when Spiderman is a waorse influence on a child than Uncle Brad is...

Rachael Hutchings said...

I'm crying because I'm laughing so hard!