
The Great Wall is so beautiful, as you look at all the tops of the mountains around you, you can see the Great Wall and it's towers. It is hard to describe just how majestic it is. We just stood in awe of it.
Carson loves other kids. He saw this little boy and had to give him a hug. So we took a quick picture. They were the same age, but not quite the same size.
We could rarely capture a good family picture so this is the best we could do. This is in the famous forbidden city.
My sweet girls on the Great Wall of China. Resting after a long hike up many steps!
After 7 years I was finally able to go back to China. It was amazing how the language came right back to me. I realized I am still not that good! It was so fun to show the girls our old school, meet our friends, and see the places we used to spend hours at. We also were in Beijing sightseeing and shopping. I think by far the highlight of our trip was the Great Wall. We took a tram ride up and a slide down! The beauty of the Great Wall is truly amazing, we just stood in awe of it! We feel so blessed to be able to do these amazing things.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
CHINA!
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 3:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment