Sunday, September 10, 2006

Our neighborhood


Carson getting ride to "slide" down the rocket.


Our apartment is the in the grey building in the background.

It was in this market I felt my first earthquake, it nearly knocked me off my feet!

Our neighborhood in Tokyo is known as the "residential" area. It has been ideal for our family, we have friends all around us, a park down the road, an outdoor fruit and veggie market, post office, and 7-eleven. We really enjoy it here in Yoyogi Uehara!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love you blog! It is great to see pics of your kids - they are getting so old

Morris Family said...

Great to see pictures of your neighborhood. It looks so clean compared to here. I'm so glad you have friends around you and a "quiet" place for your family (maybe not so quiet compared to Mt.Vernon) Can't wait to get more scoop.